Electrical Foreman - Project Manager - Sales
Company: Fullerton Electric, Co
Location: Garden Grove
Posted on: June 2, 2018
Job DescriptionFullerton Electric Co. is looking for an upbeat and professional person with experience in the electrical industry to serve in a multi role capacity in the company. This role will include working in the field with electricians, meeting with customers and providing estimates, ordering and coordinating things such as materials, lifts, sub contractors, pull permits, etc.Responsibilities
- Coordinate work with other site departments in planning electrical related repairs limiting down time.
- Participate in scheduling department activities during scheduled down days
- Work closely with the Electrical Engineer to provide departmental assistance in the work plan for assigned projects and responsibilities as required.
- Responsible for the electrical and instrumentation departmental goals and budgets, establishing strategies and policies, assigning responsibilities, measuring progress and reporting results
- Work with employees to correct deficiencies.
- Ensure a well-functioning preventative maintenance of the electrical and control systems that drives improving reliability based on the criticality of the equipment
- Communicate effectively with a wide range of individuals including general contractors, management, other trade supervision, crew members, etc
- Plan and communicate with the warehouse, purchasing, and supervisor to assure that an adequate supply of tools, materials, and equipment are availableQualifications
- Electrical certification and/or Degree in electrical or technical engineering preferred
- Understanding of distributive control, programmable logic controllers, visual interfaces and instrumentation controls and devices in both process and mine operations.
- Strong knowledge of electrical systems, such as, variable frequency drives, protective relays, medium voltage drives, wound rotor motors and synchronous motors, high current rectifiers, transformers and switchgear, and power distribution systems.
- Working knowledge of principles of electrical planning, scheduling and coordination
- Working knowledge of Microsoft WORD, PowerPoint and Excel programs.
- Proven oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of electrical maintenance in a fixed plant installation.Apply Now!!
Company DescriptionElectrical Contractor with residential, lighting, and industrial divisions. Small company with small fleet of trucks, working directly for customers. Residential homeowners, HOA's, commercial property management companies, and industrial manufacturing.
Keywords: Fullerton Electric, Co, Garden Grove, Electrical Foreman - Project Manager - Sales, Sales, Garden Grove, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!