Territory Sales Manager
Company: Fresenius Medical Care
Location: Garden Grove
Posted on: September 16, 2023
This position will support the growth of our Garden Grove, CA
surgery center. Dalily driving to call points within 20 mile
radius. ESRD (End Stage Renal Disease) center.Ideal canididate can
be clinical and looking to get into sales or can come from
healthcare referral sales, durable good medical sales or pharma
sales background.Base + quarterly bonusExcellent benefits: Medical,
dental, paid maternity & paternity leave, vision, 401K w/ match,
PTO, tuition assistance, life insurance, Long Term and Short Term
disability, Flexible Spending for Healthcare, Dependent Care &
Commuter ExpensesPURPOSE AND SCOPE:Responsible for marketing,
educating, promoting and selling Azura services to dialysis
clinics, Medical Directors, nephrologists and other pertinent
members of the medical community in an assigned territory.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides sales and relationship support to an assigned Azura
territory identifying and developing new accounts for Fresenius
Vascular Care services to generate revenue. Develops and maintains
a close relationship with current user accounts/customers, and
researches the local physician market to identify potential
candidates/customers for Azura services making the necessary sales
calls to recruit and educate these potential customers to grow the
number of patient procedures performed at the Azura ambulatory
- Develops and maintains an in-depth knowledge of the vascular
care business and services programs provided by Azura as well as
the competitors in the local market and utilizes this to collect
and analyze local market data to create and execute an effective
strategic sales account plan that includes, but is not limited to
- Knowledge of current procedure referral volumes by clinic /
nephrologist / physician (for diversified procedures) and a
specific plan to maintain.
- Identification of new potential customers/accounts in the
territory, and a specific plan to gain referrals.
- Qualification of these potential customers/accounts by
utilizing available reporting tools and analyzing the data and the
appropriate territory information.
- Identification of customers' (both new and current) needs to
present the competitive advantages of working with Azura to meet
- Contacts the prospective clients/accounts via onsite visits
utilizing sales techniques and presentations to inform them of the
range of services provided by Azura.
- Review of the strategic sales account plan on a quarterly basis
to ensure alignment with business goals and objectives.
- Maintains an excellent understanding and knowledge of the local
market to monitor and quickly react to changes which may impact the
company and the patient services provided. Provides regular updates
and communication regarding program status, customer service
issues, and barriers and obstacles related to and affecting
referrals for Azura services to the applicable management level as
- Provides presentations to all current and potential customers
particularly physicians, and participates in local community
programs utilizing the standard marketing materials to ensure a
consistent and accurate message
- Acts as the customer relations contact and liaison between the
dialysis clinics, specialty clinics and physician practices and the
- Ensures high post-sales satisfaction facilitating long-term
relationships and high potential for repeat business through
regular visits and frequent communication with physicians, clinics
and hospitals referring patients for Azura services. Addresses any
concerns they may have regarding all phases of the process -
following up to ensure that any and all issues have been resolved
to their satisfaction.
- Collaborates and strategizes with the Azura operations,
marketing and physicians to identify and develop potential Azura
referral sources, meeting on a regular basis to reconcile and
discuss strategies to approach identified opportunities.
- Assists and collaborates with marketing department to develop
and implement effective marketing campaigns identifying the
successful initiatives, constantly updating and improving
strategies to ensure achievement of goals.
- Maintains current approved marketing and promotional materials
for use in sales presentations.
- Collects current market information regarding services pricing,
existing services offerings and new services to monitor
- Maintains detailed documentation regarding daily activities and
initiatives for weekly review with manager.
- Participates in professional development opportunities to
ensure development of skills and industry and field knowledge,
utilizing the acquired expertise and knowledge to accomplish goals
and objectives for position.
- Maintains and updates customer relationship management (CRM)
tool for account records and activity reporting as directed by
management. Checks and responds to e-mails within implemented
- Assist with various projects as assigned by a direct
- Other duties as assigned.PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics
described here are representative of those an employee encounters
while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
- Significant travel within the assigned geography/region is
required. Up to 80% travel.SUPERVISION:
- Bachelor's Degree required; Advanced Degree desirable or an
equivalent combination of education and experienceEXPERIENCE AND
- 5 - 8 years' related experience; or an equivalent combination
of education and experience
- Excellent communication skills - written and oral, strategic
planning skills - strong work ethic - - with ability to communicate
to all levels of personnel
- Excellent customer service, organizational, interpersonal
skills and professional appearance required.
- Detail oriented
- Good computer skills required with sound knowledge of Microsoft
Office applications- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Lotus Notes.
- Must be able to drive to various sites.EO/AA Employer:
IdentityFresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free
workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state
Keywords: Fresenius Medical Care, Garden Grove , Territory Sales Manager, Sales , Garden Grove, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!