Enterprise Sales Client Partner - Irvine CA
Location: Garden Grove
Posted on: August 2, 2022
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world's leading providers of technology and
communications services, transforming the way we connect across the
globe. We're a diverse network of people driven by our shared
ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to
learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create
within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward - and
you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you'll be doing...
You will help our most important customers move their business
forward. As a trusted advisor, you'll add value for us and our
customers by solving their business problems. You'll bring a
consultative selling approach and become a specialist for your
customers and your peers by expertly packaging and tailoring our
solutions to meet customer needs. Your role is critical to
establish us as the premier business partner in your accounts.
- Understanding and evaluating industry, business and customer
trends to build strategic plans that drive sales.
- Developing deep relationships with your customers while getting
to know their businesses, markets, and the challenges they
- Crafting creative solutions to help customers realize their
- Selling services and data center solutions to help our
customers connect better and become more efficient.
- Developing winning outcomes for both us and our customers.
- Demonstrating value so that customers choose our solution.
- Growing our business while making customers happy.
- This role supports Wireline Solutions.
Where you'll be working...
This hybrid role will have a defined work location that includes
work from home and assigned office days as set by the manager.
What we're looking for...
You enjoy digging deep to really understand the customer's vision
along with their unique situation and challenges. You like putting
things together in new and creative ways to best solve the
customer's most pressing needs. You look for mutually beneficial
solutions wherever you can and enjoy collaborating with others.
You're not afraid of analytics and like to talk hard data.
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in account development and leadership.
- A valid Driver's license.
- Willingness to travel.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Sold network and data center solutions like cloud computing,
security and call center solutions, and CPE offerings.
- The drive to meet or exceed challenging sales targets.
- Developed large multinational and Fortune 500 account
- Strong communication skills to effectively position new
- Persuaded and negotiated to create desired outcomes.
- Balanced multiple competing priorities in a dynamic
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our
employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity
makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive
environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of
belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and
empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check
out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
NYC candidates: Verizon requires new hires to be fully vaccinated
against COVID-19 for onsite and hybrid NYC roles. Verizon provides
reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g.,
for medical or religious reasons). Additional information will be
provided during the hiring process.
Keywords: Verizon, Garden Grove , Enterprise Sales Client Partner - Irvine CA, Sales , Garden Grove, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!