Company: Stonebridge Companies
Location: Garden Grove
Posted on: May 11, 2022
The purpose of a SALES COORDINATOR is to answer sales office phones
when sales staff is not available and respond to all sales
inquiries accurately, timely and in a professional manner.ESSENTIAL
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for maintaining and updating sales files in Sales
- Coordination of all groups as contracted by the sales
manager/DOS. Contact and provide appropriate follow-up on all
signed/contracted business within five (5) working days. Determine
and coordinate all needs of the customer.
- Responsible for effectively communicating with the various
departments to ensure that the meeting and related functions are
executed to exceed the clients expectations.
- Maintains well documented, accurate, organized and up-to-date
file management in order to serve client and employer in the most
expedient, organized and knowledgeable manner.
- Maintains file history.
- Develops strong customer relationships through appropriate
client communication and the use of professional, courteous and
ethical interpersonal interaction.
- Work with sales personnel to achieve required sales team
Have current knowledge of hotel rates, strategies, discounts and
Assist with completing any required sales reports.
Maintains regular attendance, is consistently on time, and observes
prescribed work, break and meal periods in compliance with
- Maintains high standards of personal appearance and grooming,
which include compliance with the dress code.
- Performs any other duties as requested by supervisor.Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential duties of the
position.DESIRED COMPETENCIES, WORK SKILLS, AND KNOWLEDGETo perform
the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the
following competencies. Other competencies may be
required.Associate demonstrates a high QUALITY of work:
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Provides the best possible service to clients and customers.
Associate demonstrates acceptable PRODUCTIVITY standards
- Meets or exceeds productivity standards.
- Produces adequate volume of work efficiently in a specific
time.Associate demonstrates excellent CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS
- Responds to requests for service and assistance.
- Demonstrates the desire and ability to provide high quality
service to both internal and external customers.
- Solicits customer feedback to improve service.Associate
- Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Includes appropriate people in decision-making.Associate
demonstrates ACCOUNTABILITY for their job performance
- Takes responsibility for own actions.
- Performs work with little or no supervision; works
- Can be relied upon regarding task completion and follow up.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:A high school diploma or
general education degree (GED); and/or experience in a hotel or a
related field preferred. At least 2 to 3 years of progressive
experience in a hotel or related field preferred. College course
work in a related field helpful. QUALIFICATIONS
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short
correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence.
Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small
group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the
- Ability to interpret and perform basic math functions. Must be
able to work with and understand financial information and
- Computer knowledge required. Excellent knowledge of MS Office
programs required.WORK ENVIRONMENTThe work environment normally
entails the following:* Indoor work environment* Minimal to
moderate noise levels consistent with hotel environmentPHYSICAL
DEMANDSDuring the course of performing the physical demands of this
position, associates are expected to observe and adhere to safety
and security procedures, promoting a safe work environment.
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
- Sedentary work - Exerting up to 10 pounds of force
occasionally, and/or negligible amounts of force frequently or
constantly to life, carry, push, pull or otherwise move
Our company does not discriminate against its associates or
applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy,
national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation,
veteran status, physical or mental disability or medical condition.
Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all
aspects of the employer-associate relationships, including
recruitment, hiring, advancement, compensation, benefits, training,
promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination.
Every reasonable accommodation will be made for disabled
associates.Resumes and applications for employment will be
evaluated on the basis of qualifications to meet the requirements
of the position and ability to perform the requirements of the
Keywords: Stonebridge Companies, Garden Grove , Sales Coordinator/Accounting, Sales , Garden Grove, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!