Company: Family Entertainment Group
Location: Garden Grove
Posted on: August 9, 2019
Family Entertainment Group is seeking a Technician to lead the
electrical and mechanical repairs of arcade games and attractions
in their Garden Grove location. FEG is an industry leader in family
entertainment center development, consultation, and operations with
a growing presence that stretches nationwide. Since 2004, FEG has
owned and operated world-class entertainment centers within
industry sectors such as waterpark resorts, hotels, bowling alleys,
retail stores, restaurants, movie theaters, casinos and more. As a
recognized leader in the amusement and entertainment industry, FEG
has access to all of the cutting edge technology that is
revolutionizing our field. In our facilities, you will always find
the newest arcade games from the best manufacturers and the latest,
most awe-inspiring attractions ranging from pulse-pounding rides to
breathtaking virtual reality. The ideal candidate would possess the
following skills, abilities, and experience:
- Experience assembling and disassembling mechanical
- Ability to follow directions closely and accurately
- Experience with electrical soldering
- Ability to use a multimeter
- Ability to inventory a wide range of tools
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to troubleshoot down to the component board level
preferred but not necessary If you enjoy a fun, fast-paced work
environment, the ability to work in a family-friendly atmosphere,
and are searching for employment within a company that offers
opportunities to grow, not only here in Garden Grove but across the
country, then we would like to hear from you! Because this position
is in the guest service and hospitality industry, the ability to
work nights, weekends, and holidays is a must. For immediate
consideration, please respond with your most recent resume. To
learn more about Family Entertainment Group visit our website
below. Family Entertainment Group Holdings LLC is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. General:
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Maintain professional conduct and appearance at all times.
- Communicate effectively up and down the organizational
- Complete special projects or additional work requests made by
management on time.
- Be proactive in identifying problems which may compromise
service, quality, safety and/or company financial performance.
- Maintain a cooperative and sensitive teamwork attitude when
dealing with management, staff, and customers.
- Demonstrate continued improvement of knowledge and skills as it
relates to your position. Your work should be free of excessive
errors and meet all standards of the position.
- Maintain a well-organized, clean and clutter-free work
- Always work to meet and exceed all regulatory, safety, and
quality standards which relate directly to your job function.
- Ask for assistance when you are unclear on the procedure and/or
unable to complete tasks on time.
- Follow up on commitments and assignments in a timely
- Meet with your supervisor at minimum quarterly to discuss
results to date and future direction. Job Specific:
- Troubleshoot, repair, and perform preventive maintenance on
games to minimize downtime. Games should be kept in a like-new
- Assist in the coordination with the General Manager to develop
a preventive maintenance plan.
- Acquire parts for games from new or existing sources with the
goal to minimize parts expense.
- Manage parts ordering and use. Update web-based tracking system
- Communicate all game problems or arcade operational issues with
the General Manager.
- Work full shifts when scheduled; whether working alone or
scheduled as the second person on a busy night shift. An employee
must be on location all hours of the day from opening to close
- Greet each guest that has a problem or issue with a smile and
good attitude and ascertain what is needed to resolve the issue in
the quickest and fairest way possible to the guest.
- Assist in cleaning games, loading games with tickets, filling
Instant Win merchandise and perform other game room attendant
duties when working alone or scheduled as the second person on a
busy night shift.
- Ensure that ticket stations are empty and working
- Display instant win prizes so that they are appealing the
customer and the cost of goods sold falls within guidelines.
- Perform a weekly collection of games when required.
- Assist other locations in set up, tear down, game moves or
improving their operations.
- Manage and protect company assets including, but not limited
to, equipment and systems containing sensitive or proprietary
information and data.
- Maintain effective leadership and working relationships with
all departments and company personnel in accordance with the FEG
Employee Policy and Procedure Handbook. Manage staff according to
the standards and policies set forth by the company.
- Any other legal duties as required by the General Manager.
- High School diploma and some technical training.
- Minimum one years of technical experience or equivalent
training through classwork or previous employment. Job Type:
Full-time Salary: DOE Experience:
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Game Repair: 1 year (Preferred) Work Location:
- One location Benefits offered:
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as FSAs
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Education assistance
Keywords: Family Entertainment Group, Garden Grove , Technician, Professions , Garden Grove, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!