Lead Person - Shipping
Location: Garden Grove
Posted on: September 21, 2018
Job Title Lead Person - Shipping Requisition # PCC-US.****** Job Type
Full-time Shift Type First Shift (Day) Location FASTENERS - Air
Industries - CA - Garden Grove, CA 92841 US (Primary)
POSITION TITLE: LEAD PERSON
EMPLOYEE TYPE: FULL TIME - HOURLY
DEPARTMENT NO.: 402
PREPARED DATE: 04/22/2015
APPROVED BY: GENERAL MANAGER, DAN STRANGIO
APPROVED DATE: 04/22/2015
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Under minimal supervision, must exercise knowledge to perform a
variety of job duties relating to the complete operation of the
department including but not limited to:
a. Review routers and take action if adjustments or corrections are
b. Review and report manpower shortages.
c. Train new employees based on department processes and standard
d. Responsible to ensure operators are using the correct production
equipment to quality specifications.
e. Assist with performing 6S, retrieving information needed for metric
boards, and developing action plans to improve department.
f. Adhere to all AIC company policies
g. Other duties as assigned.
In addition to the above, Leads are to maintain an organized, clean
and safe work area using safety standards and expectations while
adhering to all quality practices. Management may change
responsibilities and/or assignments to meet the business needs without
prior notice. AIC follows an At-Will Employment practice.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
1. High School diploma or GED, and certificate from a technical school
or equivalent combination of education and experience.
2. Working knowledge and experience in application of lean
manufacturing principles and techniques
3. Understanding and ability to interpret procurement specification,
drawing and other customer instructions
4. Be able to lead and supervise group of up to 40 employees
5. Thorough knowledge of the laboratory processes
6. Intermediate MS Word and Excel skills
7. Knowledge of SYSPRO, Auto Time and other related machine automation
1. Language: ability to read and interpret documents such as safety
rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals;
ability to verbally communicate effectively.
2. Mathematical: ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all
units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals;
ability to apply basic concepts of algebra and geometry.
3. Reasoning Ability: ability to apply common sense understanding to
carry out instructions provided in written, oral or diagram form.
4. Analytical: Synthesize complex or diverse information; Collects and
research data; use intuition and experience to complement data
5. Ability to read and interpret router instructions and
6. Properly use measuring tools
Frequency of activity required of the employee to perform the job
Daily Lifting and Carrying requirements of the job:
Height the object is lifted from the floor, table or overhead location
and distance the object is carried
Maximum weight to be lifted is 40 lbs. Employees are required to seek
assistance as needed
Precision Castparts Corp. is an equal opportunity employer committed
to recruit, hire, train, and promote in all job categories without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or other
status protected by applicable law.
Keywords: PCC, Garden Grove , Lead Person - Shipping, Professions , Garden Grove, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!