Repair Station Technician 3
Location: Garden Grove
Posted on: January 8, 2021
Job descriptionThis position receives, inspects, tests, and
troubleshoots and repairs items coming from customers to get
repaired. This position also creates the quote for chargeable
repairs, prepares tear down notes, and prepares the repaired items
- Log incoming repairs by creating records of customer units
received for repair including customer name, unit ID, return date,
- Inspect unit and create general plan for troubleshooting
- Test unit and direct and narrow troubleshooting plan
- Troubleshoot and repair. Determine exact cause(s) of failure(s)
- Prepare and send quote for chargeable repairs. Customer must
approve charges for repairs.
- Prepare tear down notes, complete and sign appropriate
documents. Comply with Safran procedures and FAA regulations.
- Prepare unit for packing and move to packing department. Ensure
that all of customer's property is returned and that required
documents are with unit for packing and shipment.
- Requires experience in discipline
- Conducts routine tasks as directed
- Closely supervised with little latitude for independent
judgmentJob requirementsEducation: High School diploma or 2-year
technical degree (preferred)Experience: 5+ years.Computer Skills:
Proficient with Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
- Excellent electro-mechanical assembly and troubleshooting
- Read and understand technical publications and drawings and
- Strong attention to details and work in a fast-faced department
and be able to handle stress diplomatically.
- Ability to communicate clearly in English language.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and
assignments with attention to detail
- Crimping and Soldering SkillsPreferred Skills (not required):
- 2-year technical degree
- Experience working in a manufacturing environmentEEO
StatementIt is the policy of Safran to provide equal employment
opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color,
religion, sex, sexual preference, gender identity, pregnancy, age,
national origin, disability, military or veteran status,
citizenship status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected
by applicable federal, state, and local laws.Specificity of the
jobTraveling may be requiredCompany informationSafran is an
international high-technology group, operating in the aviation
(propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets.
Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable
world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly,
comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with
81,000 employees and holds, alone or in partnership, world or
European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran
undertakes research and development programs to maintain the
environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation
roadmap.Safran is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The
Group places fourth on the Capital ranking for best employers in
France.Safran Cabin provides all elements of a seamlessly
integrated cabin Interior. From the overhead bins, lavatories and
galleys to crew rests and cargo containers, either as independent
world class products or as a fully integrated cabin.
Keywords: Safran, Garden Grove , Repair Station Technician 3, Professions , Garden Grove, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!