QA Document Control Specialist
Company: Kelly Services
Location: Garden Grove
Posted on: October 12, 2019
QA Document Control Specialist - Garden Grove, Ca.
Job Summary: Documentation activities directly related to data
entry, writing, editing, filing, and archiving of quality systems
data and documentation.
- Utilize computerized systems to perform quality assurance
document control function including document login, tracking,
processing, release, scanning and archiving in compliance to
internal and external requirements
- Create certificates of Analysis and Release Authorization
- Organize and ensure a reliable archiving "filing" system of
paper-based electronic GMP documents and a timely retrieving
process of such documents from the archive upon request
- Update and maintain quality assurance operations logs and
databases and generate metrics as needed.
- Prioritize task in the high-pressure and dead-line driven
- Enforce GMP and GDP requirements and Quality Systems &
Regulatory Compliance Department's polices with regard to
- Maintain a state of document inspection readiness
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Supervisor, Manager
and/or Quality Systems & Regulatory Compliance Department
- Associate's degree or BA/B.S. with an emphasis in science
and/or technical writing preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and PowerPoint
for data management.
- Clerical experience in in a GDP or GMP environment
- Background in Food, Pharma or related industry (Preferred but
For Immediate Consideration, Apply Today! Questions? Call Airika at
562-206-2707 or Email at Airika.Corley@kellyscientific.comWhy
Kelly--?With Kelly, youll have access to some of the worlds highest
regarded scientific organizationsproviding you with opportunities
to work on todays most challenging, research-intensive, and
relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative
scientific pursuits youll be proud to help advance. We work with 90
of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than
10,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge
and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel
your careerconnect with us today.About Kelly--At Kelly, were always
thinking about whats next and advising job seekers on new ways of
working to reach their full potential. In fact, were a leading
advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we
believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities
that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people
with great companies is what we do best, and our employment
opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and
industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a
diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities,
females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual
orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The
Keywords: Kelly Services, Garden Grove , QA Document Control Specialist, Other , Garden Grove, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!