Teller, Part-time 20 Hours, Garden Grove, CA
Location: Garden Grove
Posted on: March 4, 2019
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2018) with total assets of over $2.9 trillion (106.2 (JPY) as of March 30, 2018) and 150,000 colleagues in more than 50 countries. In the U.S., we're 13,000 strong, working together to positively impact every customer, organization, and community we serve. At Union Bank, we aim to be the premier and most-trusted West Coast bank, serving customers with high-touch, local delivery and global capabilities as we leverage our rich, 150-year history. This is all part of our inclusive, high-performing culture supported by competitive Total Rewards, including our cash balance pension plan. Join a team that's working to fulfill its vision to be the world's most trusted financial group. Major Responsibilities The teller position is the main point of contact to service customer transactions in the branch. The teller position has a high degree of interactions with customers and provides a high level of customer service by responding to customer inquiries, processing customer requests, resolving customer issues or referring them to an appropriate party within the branch and making sales referrals. Customer Service Transactions:
- Performs customer service transactions under general supervision provide outstanding customer service by responding to customer requests and inquiries. Assist the customer with retail transactions.
- Respond to customer problems or issues and assist the customer in resolving them directly. Escalate more complex problems to the appropriate supervisor or coworker within the branch if unable to resolve directly.
- Responsible for following and adhering to all bank operational and security policies and procedures including compliance and privacy policies and procedures to maintain customer confidentiality. Maintain cash drawer within prescribed cash limits and meet cash balancing requirements. Conform to all government compliance regulations. Sales Referrals:
- Identify and recommend appropriate bank services to best meet customers' needs that result in sales for the branch.
- Participate in sales promotions and meet monthly sales goals. Other Responsibilities:
- Participate in training programs that expand job knowledge and understanding and meet compliance requirements.
- Perform back-up duties such as remote branch capture when necessary. This is a basic level position and is under moderate level of supervision and has the knowledge and skills to complete most task associated with products, services and transactions assigned.
Qualifications:Additional Information Skills Required:
- Must have effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to learn and use branch equipment.
- Good math, reading, and comprehension abilities.
- Must enjoy working with customers and employees. Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Typically requires some customer service experience This is a basic level position and is under moderate level of supervision and has the knowledge and skills to complete most task associated with products, services and transactions assigned. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category. A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.
Keywords: UnionBank, Garden Grove , Teller, Part-time 20 Hours, Garden Grove, CA, Other , Garden Grove, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!