Bi-Lingual Real Estate Professional
Company: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Propert
Location: Garden Grove
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Job Description A Bi-Lingual Real Estate Professional walks clients through both the sale and purchase of their home. In this position, you will help clients with every aspect of getting their home ready for sale and finding a new home that fulfills their needs. Real Estate is a challenging and exhilarating business where no two days of work are the same. This position appeals to those who have a passion for customer service, communication and enjoy working with a large and diverse portfolio of clients.
- Assist clients with preparing their home for sale and provide resources for getting their home ready for showings
- Help clients with their property search by showing them homes
- Mediate negotiations between your clients and potential buyers and sellers and offer advice as needed
- Create marketing strategies to optimize home sales
- Study and understand the local real estate environment and keep updated on recent home sales
- Create marketing materials to advertise your real estate services Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties At Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties, our mission is to create and deliver unparalleled customer service throughout the transaction process. Founded in 1985, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties has grown to over 3,000 agents in more than 60 offices serving the Southern California market including Santa Barbara, Los Angeles, Orange County and San Diego.
Whether you are a real estate professional or seeking a rewarding corporate career, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties gives you the tools and opportunity to succeed. We offer industry-leading marketing programs, experienced leadership, and the technology you need to soar beyond your expectations. As a member of our team, you not only have access to our world-class programs, support and services, but also the backing of our nationally renowned name. Our agents' commitment to customer satisfaction is what makes us a nationally recognized Berkshire Elite brokerage.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
Industry Real Estate
Associated topics: broker, house, housing, listing, realtor, real estate broker, residential estate, residential real estate, residential property leasing agent, sales agent
Keywords: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Propert, Garden Grove , Bi-Lingual Real Estate Professional, Other , Garden Grove, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!