Warehouse Porter - $14/hr ($560/wk!) - Start Working TOMORROW!
Location: Garden Grove
Posted on: November 19, 2021
We re hiring Warehouse Porters at a large logistics company. A
Warehouse Porter is responsible for keeping the facility in a clean
and orderly condition.Responsibilities:
- Empty all full trash cans and recycling bins. Transports trash
and waste to disposal area.
- Sweep and mop floors daily including a kitchen area, restrooms,
hallways, break rooms, lobbies, corridors, elevators, and
- Operate machinery to routinely clean floors
- Vacuum and dust in all areas of the facility
- Wipe racking and conveyors
- Special Projects as directed, such as hanging signs, replacing
light bulbs and painting
- Daily property walk to check for any hazards Skills and
- Self-motivated, able to take direction and work
- Dependable, reliable, and dedicated to customer
- Looks for ways to improve and promote quality.
- Regularly required to stand; walk and use hands to finger,
handle, or feel.
- Frequently required to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and
occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Associated topics: clerk, handler, intern, logistics, logistics
operation, logistics technician, operate, operator warehouse,
warehouse, warehouse support
Keywords: BlueCrew, Garden Grove , Warehouse Porter - $14/hr ($560/wk!) - Start Working TOMORROW!, Other , Garden Grove, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!