Company: Senior Lifestyle Corporation
Location: Garden Grove
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Provides a high quality meal at all times to residents, guests,
and staff. Participates in all aspects of food production. This
position may be required to supervise other staff positions. The
cook reports to the Executive Chef and or Director of Dining
- Prepares all food in accordance with the daily menu planner,
using Senior Lifestyle standardized recipes, in a timely
- Works the food line during mealtime.
- Plates food in an attractive manner and ensures that all
condiments and garnishes are prepared and served with the
- Keeps work area and serving line equipment clean and adheres to
sanitation cleaning schedules.
- Ensures proper food temperature maintenance.
- Keeps stock rooms, coolers & freezers clean and ensures that
food supply stocks are rotated, all perishables are labeled, dated
and stored properly.
- Keeps food waste to a minimum by using food storage and food
- Attends all required training, in-service, and staff
- Performs all duties in adherence to Senior Lifestyle
- Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the
prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the
achievement of safe working practices.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward all
residents, visitors, and co-workers.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures of Senior Lifestyle
- Performs other duties as assigned
- A High School Diploma or General Education Degree; or one to
three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Obtain/hold any local, state and/or county required food
handling/sanitation licenses and/or certificates.
Senior Lifestyle offers a comprehensive benefits plan to
eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement
benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid
time off. Team members may also be eligible to receive a bonus
based on their position. All Senior Lifestyle positions are
eligible to use DailyPay, an application that allows you to access
your earned but unpaid wages before your next payday.
Keywords: Senior Lifestyle Corporation, Garden Grove , Cook, Other , Garden Grove, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!