Posted Date: May 17, 2021
- We have openings for a full-time Order Builder position.
- Location: Canteen; 7121 Case Ave North Hollywood, CA 91605.
Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: F/T Schedule; Sunday 7:00 am to 3:30 pm.
- Requirement: No experience required!
- Pay Rate: Starting at $18.54 per hour.
- SIGN-ON BONUS!
- F/T - $1,000 paid $500 after 60 and 120 days
- P/T - $500 paid $250 after 60 and 120 days
Because our employees are extremely important to us Canteen
offers some of the most comprehensive health care benefits in the
entire vending, office coffee, and food service industry. Please be
sure to apply with us to find out more.
We are excited to announce the launch of our new pre-recorded
video interviewing technology to fast track your career with our
award-winning organization! When you submit an hourly job
application, you will be invited to participate in a short video
introduction. Click here to get a sneak peek preview!
This position is eligible for an Employee Referral Bonus! If you
know someone that would be a great fit for this role, you can refer
them to this position and potentially earn an Employee Referral
Bonus! Click here to view the step-by-step instructions to refer a
friend to this position.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may
be interested in joining our team.
Canteen is a national vending machine operating company offering
vending, office coffee service and dining services through a
company and franchise network of over 200 locations in 48 states.
Canteen's track record of innovation began in 1929, when company
founder Nathaniel Leverone built his business strategy around three
timeless principles: integrity, customer focus and innovation.
Full time associates at Canteen are offered many fantastic
benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Pulls, picks and stacks goods into their correct
containers, preparing them for shipment using various
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Stacks, piles and packs finished goods into containers
following specific instructions.
- Prepares, cleans and checks containers for damage.
- Verifies that correct items and quantities are pulled.
- Maintains database of packages.
- Completes forms to track inventory and record measurement,
weight and product count.
- Removes completed or defective products or materials, placing
them on moving equipment such as conveyors or in specified areas
such as loading docks.
- Seals and labels each container.
- Moves completed packages for loading.
- Loads or stuffs different products or merchandise.
- Counts items.
- Reviews packing lists.
- Marks and labels containers.
- Seals containers with glue and fasteners.
- Tags containers with marking tools.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we
are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly
based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without
regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran
status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other
classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 540002