Area Director of Sales
Company: Stonebridge Companies
Location: Garden Grove
Posted on: June 8, 2021
The Area Director of Sales will oversee three properties
Homewood Suites, Hampton Inn & Suites and Hilton Garden Inn in
Area Director of Sales
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work cohesively with the Sales Departments to book group
business by promptly responding to leads through various online
networks, cold calling and visiting local businesses in the
downtown metropolitan area.
- Manage workflow through the sales system, properly responding
and filing data according to company and brand standards.
- Participate in promotional events, trade shows, community and
industry events when assigned
- Perform the required job functions with a high attention of
detail and efficiency.
- Organize, prioritize and follow-up with a sense of
- Assists with settings sales strategies to achieve overall
property goals for both rate and occupancy.
- Understand the hotel's operations, including room types,
meeting capacities, services, features and benefits for assigned
hotel/s in your territory.
- Review monthly STAR reports and create action plans as
- Communicate with Revenue Management and GM to ensure that
pricing is appropriate and adjust selling strategies as
- This person has the ability to exceed revenue goals by offering
an exciting alternative to the current market. Must be innovative
and gregarious and at home when interacting with people.
- Maintains regular attendance and is consistently on time.
- Maintains high standards of personal appearance and grooming,
which include compliance with the dress code.
- Performs any other duties as requested by supervisor.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform essential duties.
- Minimum two years of progressively responsible management
experience in Hotel Sales as Director of Sales or a 4-year degree
from an accredited university in Hotel and Restaurant Management,
Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major and two
years of experience in Hotel Sales or related professional
- Ability to interpret and perform basic computer functions,
including MS Office, Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university
(Hospitality or Hotel Administration preferred); or four years
equivalent experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- Minimum of two years equivalent experience in a full or
select-service hotel property of similar size and quality. Solid
career progression in a sales capacity. Thorough understanding of
revenue and yield management principles. Position requires ability
to work a varied schedule that includes evenings, nights, weekends
What to Expect:
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a
- A diverse and challenging work environment
- Derive a sense of pride in work well done.
- Be recognized for excellence.
Equal access to programs, service, and employment is available
to all persons. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not
discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color,
creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin,
citizenship status, ancestry, age, marital or veteran status,
physical or mental disability, arrest record, genetic information
or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state
and local laws. We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation
to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified
applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose
an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe
you require such assistance to complete this form or to participate
in an interview, please let us know.
Keywords: Stonebridge Companies, Garden Grove , Area Director of Sales, Other , Garden Grove, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!