Branch Operations Specialist
Company: Sonepar USA
Location: Garden Grove
Posted on: March 11, 2020
OneSource Distributors is a wholesale distributor of electrical
products, automation controls, and industrial supplies at extremely
competitive costs. We also offer a full range of products and tools
ranging from wire and specialty cable to solar equipment. OneSource
has 17 locations serving Los Angeles and all of southern
California, Nevada, Arizona, Hawaii, and Mexico.
OneSource is also part of the Sonepar family of operating
companies, consisting of the finest locally managed electrical and
industrial distributors throughout the United States. For more
information, visit www.SoneparUSA.com
Own Your Expertise, And Your Future
Do you enjoy a good challenge? Great, because we value bold
thinkers who are excited to take on challenging tasks. We strive to
be the best and we share our success with our associates,
customers, suppliers and shareholders.
Branch Operations Specialist
Supports all daily branch operations functions in addition to
month-end closing activities. This position assists the Inside
Sales Manager, the Branch General Manager and works closely with
branch personnel and corporate.
What You'll Do:
- Reviews daily operations reports and performs related tasks
involved with each
- Reviews invoices daily and adjusts costs, freight, credit when
- Reviews branch freight for accuracy, cost and helps to resolve
- Work with Accounts Payables and with Credit teams to resolve
internal and customer financial issues.
- Supports Inside Sales Reps and Field Sales Reps with reports
and discrepancies regarding invoices, inventory and internal
- Maintains and approves branch expenses including credit card
and petty cash accounts
- Deposits checks via online system
- EOM Close
- Other duties and/or projects as assigned
What you need:
- Electrical, Industrial and/or distribution experience preferred
but not required
- Proficiency in Eclipse Operations Systems required
- Associate Degree from a 2-year college or
- 4 years of related experience and/or training; or
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently
and with little supervision
- Must demonstrate good time management skills
- Must possess strong planning, organizational and execution
- Must have the ability to set goals and meet deadlines
- Must possess excellent customer service skills
- Must demonstrate ownership of assigned responsibilities and
ability to get the job done correctly and in a timely
- Must possess a proactive and positive team approach to problem
- Must have the ability to establish strong working relationships
with co-workers and management
- Must have the ability to apply common sense understanding to
carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram
WHY APPLY? WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO GAIN?
A Challenging Opportunity with a Company that Cares About Its Most
Valuable Asset: YOU!
- To work with an industry leader
- To use your skills and experience to grow your career; go
anywhere you want nationwide, cross train into your dream job
within a work culture that promotes and encourages associates to
learn new roles and be recognized and rewarded for strong
- To have your true entrepreneur mindset rewarded with income and
career growth opportunities.
Check out our benefits:
401K Plan, Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Paid
Vacation, Paid Sick, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts
(Health, and Dependent Care), Employee Assistance Program, Employee
Discounts and more.
OneSource is an M/F/Disabled and Vet EEO/AA employer
Business Unit: OneSource
Keywords: Sonepar USA, Garden Grove , Branch Operations Specialist, Other , Garden Grove, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!