Company: Hilton Garden Inn - Garden Grove
Location: Garden Grove
Posted on: November 12, 2019
Room Attendant Basic Purpose: Cleans guest rooms to exacting
standards. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Has a set number of rooms to clean during a shift. Removes
dirty towels and sheets and replaces them with clean ones. Cleans,
dusts, and sanitizes all areas of the Guest Room (bedroom, living
room, dining room and bathroom) according to procedure. Makes bed.
Vacuums carpet and cleans marble and tile areas. Removes Rooms
service trays, dishes and carts to service landings.
- Restocks used amenities such as shampoo, lotions, cotton balls,
stationery and pens.
- Comply with Stonebridge Work Rules and Standards of
- Work cooperatively and professionally with co-workers and
- Other housekeeping duties as assigned. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential duties. Education/Experience
- No formal education or experience required. Minimum Requirement
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
up to 8 hours a day.
- Ability to perform assigned duties with attention to detail,
speed accuracy, follow through, and work with a minimum
- Ability to exert physical effort consistent with cleaning
assigned rooms as per the hotel standards.
- Ability to grasp, bend, and stoop; push or pull heavy loads
weighing up to 30 lbs. What to Expect
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging
- Derive a sense of pride in work well done.
- Be recognized for excellence. Equal access to programs,
service, and employment is available to all persons. We are an
Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate in hiring or
employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry,
age, marital or veteran status, physical or mental disability,
arrest record, genetic information or any other characteristic
protected by applicable federal, state and local laws. We will
endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical
or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability
unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the
operation of our business. If you believe you require such
assistance to complete this form or to participate in an interview,
please let us know.
Keywords: Hilton Garden Inn - Garden Grove, Garden Grove , Room Attendant, Hospitality & Tourism , Garden Grove, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!