Company: Stonebridge Companies
Location: Garden Grove
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Hotel:Hampton Inn & Suites - AnaheimThe purpose of an EXECUTIVE
HOUSEKEEPER- is to manage the housekeeping department by overseeing
the planning, organizing, and execution of department's
activities.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for hiring, training and managing the performance
of housekeeping staff and supervisors.
- Plans and organizes the cleaning of all guests' rooms and
- Provide daily cleaning assignments to room attendants.
- Manage staffing fluctuations and identify staffing needs.
- Monitors guest service scores via reports and guest comments
for cleanliness, addresses any issues immediately and implements
programs that meet or exceed brand benchmarks, in conjunction with
- Ensures that all housekeeping associates have been thoroughly
trained and are consistently following service standards and
- Inspect cleanliness of all hotel rooms and public areas.
- Provide current and prospective associates with information
about company policies and job duties.
- Develops and executes incentives and programs that promote
positive associate relations.
- Develops weekly staff work schedules within budgeted labor
guidelines to ensure maximum productivity and revenue while
maintaining service standards and quality.
- Conducts and maintains inventory of all linens, in-room
amenities and cleaning supplies and place inventory orders when
- Works closely with maintenance department to ensure that
maintenance and repairs involving guest rooms and public areas are
- Performs any other duties as requested by General
Manager.Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform essential duties.QUALIFICATIONS AND
REQUIREMENTS:EDUCATION/EXPERIENCEOne year related experience and/or
training; or equivalent combination of education and experience or
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or
university.COMPUTER SKILLSAbility to interpret and perform
intermediate computer functions.Must be proficient in Outlook, Word
and Excel.WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
up to 8 hours a day.
- Ability to perform assigned duties with attention to detail,
speed accuracy, follow through, and work with a minimum
- Ability to exert physical effort consistent with cleaning
assigned rooms as per the hotel standards.
- Ability to grasp, bend, and stoop; push or pull heavy loads
weighing up to 30 lbs.What to Expect
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging
- Derive a sense of pride in work well done.
- Be recognized for excellence.Our company does not discriminate
against its associates or applicants because of race, color,
religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, marital
status, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental
disability or medical condition. Equal employment opportunity will
be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-associate
relationships, including recruitment, hiring, advancement,
compensation, benefits, training, promotion, transfer, discipline,
layoff, recall and termination. Every reasonable accommodation will
be made for disabled associates.Resumes and applications for
employment will be evaluated on the basis of qualifications to meet
the requirements of the position and ability to perform the
requirements of the position.
Keywords: Stonebridge Companies, Garden Grove , Executive Housekeeper, Hospitality & Tourism , Garden Grove, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!