RN Manager - Clinical
Location: Garden Grove
Posted on: November 3, 2019
Overview:This position is responsible for the administrative and
business management of the assigned clinic. This position will
oversee patient care services including the planning, development,
implementation and evaluation/improvement of clinical care
services/programs, which includes patient experience, patient
safety, HEDIS quality measures, financial goals, etc. This position
also implements, maintains and evaluates clinical and patient care
practice standards, budgets and staff development. Also, this
position manages operations and services that add value and are
integrated with nursing standards of practice, service priorities
and performance/outcome measures, as well as with strategic,
business and organizational goals/objectives. This position will
work with the Site Medical Director and Clinic Administrator to
achieve clinic quality, patient satisfaction, financial goals and
ensure all staff are up to date with clinic objectives such as
quality boards, present progress on clinic objectives at staff
meetings, etc. This position will report to the Clinic
Administrator and receive support from Regional Nursing
- Oversees patient care services including the planning,
development, implementation and evaluation/improvement of clinical
- Manages outpatient programs, services, operations in order to
deliver quality nursing services and outpatient care which are
integrated with business plans and meet or exceed cost containment,
quality, clinical and utilization standards and performance
- Achieves integrated services across the continuum of care and
manages and ensures continuous improvement of all clinical
practices, services, and operations by implementing systems,
processes and methods to evaluate and improve patient care
- Collaborates with Site Medical Director and Clinic
Administrator in formulating, implementing and evaluating business
plans/strategies and new models/methods of service delivery for
clinical care services, as well as educational programs to enhance
the staff clinical/management expertise.
- Accountable for meeting patient satisfaction, safety, and
financial goals as set by Healthcare Effectiveness Data and
Information Set (HEDIS), preventive care and 'meaningful use'
- Ensure clinic is consistently health plan and regulatory
compliance ready on a regular basis. Need to notify Regional
Nursing Managers as soon as they are informed of an upcoming audit
(CLIA, Business License, Fire Safety, Elevator License, XRay
- Ensures patient care staff provides the highest quality of care
in compliance with Nurse Practice Act, TJC, NCQA, federal, state
and local requirements.
- Collaborates with physicians, nursing and support staff in
establishing, implementing, and maintaining patient care and
quality service standards to meet members' and internal clients'
- Acts as a patient advocate resolving patient care issues.
- Designs and evaluates processes to improve systems and patient
care results across the continuum of care in collaboration with the
Regional Nursing Manager and Triad leadership
- Provide input to budgets and monitors financial performance and
identifies and implements strategies to reduce costs and improve
- Implements and monitors policies and procedures
- Responsible for coordination & delivery of Patient Care Medical
Home services between clinic departments.
- Participates in process of screen, interview, hire, train, and
maintain the competency of all clinical back office staff in
collaboration with Clinic Administrator & HRBP, responsible for
disciplinary action (hire, fire, PIP), as assigned
- Perform all other related duties as
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing required. Masters degree in
nursing, health services, business administration or management
- Current valid license as a registered nurse through the
California Board of Registered Nursing required.
- Minimum of 4 years' experience preferred in ambulatory
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills; knowledge
of clinical care practices, operations and local, state and federal
- Prior experience with an Electronic Health/Medical (EHR/EMR)
- Must maintain current CPR/First Aid Training.
Keywords: AltaMed, Garden Grove , RN Manager - Clinical, Healthcare , Garden Grove, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!