Speech Language Pathologist
Company: Therapy Travelers
Location: Garden Grove
Posted on: December 3, 2018
Job Description"The child begins to perceive the world not only through his eyes but also through his speech.” – Lev VygotskySpeech-Language Pathologist Needed!Job Order #: JO-1811-416543Do you have a passion for working with students? Do you thrive in the school system helping students achieve their best potential? Do you desire to make a difference in the lives of the next generation, working with them to prepare for the future? Do you want to work with colleagues who strive to make the same difference as you? If so, a position with TherapyTravelers may be a great fit for you!TherapyTravelers is seeking several exceptional Speech-Language Pathologist to work in a local school district near Garden Grove, CA. As a school district Speech-Language Pathologist, you will be responsible for working with teachers, school staff, administrators, parents and students to provide evaluation and treatment services to students with diagnosed speech, language and hearing disorders.Essential Responsibilities:
- Screen, assess, and evaluate students to determine eligibility for speech services
- Help develop individual plans and goals for each student based on need and determination of services
- Provide direct services to students based on the individual plan and goals developed, as well as provide consultative services to school staff and/or parents when appropriate
- Maintain student confidentiality in thorough and secure record-keeping following FERPA, IDEA and HIPPA guidelines when needed
- Comply with all Medicaid requirements for school-based claims when requested by the district
- Participate in all meetings as required by the school, district, or laws, to address student need
- Ability to form and maintain working and professional relationships with district staff and parentsTherapist Requirements and Qualifications:TherapyTravelers complies with all state and federal guidelines for employment within schools as a licensed, certificated, or credential professional. To ensure the highest quality of care and service, we require the following items.
- Master’s Degree
- Valid State certification or license granting authorization to practice
- Background check and/or fingerprinting
- Current TB test
- Any additional requirements as outlined by state or school district
- Experience in schools a plusWhat We Offer:TherapyTravelers is in the business of changing lives and we maintain a positive culture committed to excellence, teamwork, and authenticity. Because we believe that Happy Therapists make Happy Students, we offer a ton of great benefits!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Paid Sick Time
- Paid Holiday Time
- Direct Deposit
- CEU Reimbursement
- Online CEU Membership
- 5-year service tropical vacation
- 10-year services $10,000 cash bonus
- Supportive front and back office teams
- Employee referral bonuses To Apply:Please click "Apply" and complete your Applicant Profile. TherapyTravelers has positions all over the US. If this position is not what you were looking for, please consider one or more of our other postings that be a good fit. All of our positions can be found at www.therapytravelers.com. We would love to speak with you about them! TherapyTravelers is an Equal Opportunity Employer. TherapyTravelers does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Company DescriptionOur mission is to attract, empower and retain the finest therapists. We do this so that every human can manifest their full potential.
Keywords: Therapy Travelers, Garden Grove , Speech Language Pathologist, Healthcare , Garden Grove, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!