Certified Nursing Assistant Needed
Company: 4Ever Young Living powered by Honor
Location: Garden Grove
Posted on: November 20, 2018
" "" """" 92% of Honor's caregivers love their job. Why? Because we treat caregivers like true professionals (that's why we call them Care Pros!). We pay for better performance, offer more convenient and flexible jobs, and provide real-time information they need to care for their clients. We believe that happy caregivers provide better care, and we are committed to offering the best possible care to our clients. It's no surprise that Honor is the fastest growing home care company in Orange County. What you get as an Honor employee:
- Pay for performance: Compensation is $12-13.50/hour, with full time and part time positions available, paid overtime, and 1.5x times holiday rate. We pay more for harder to serve clients, and strong performance.
- Your choice of jobs: Using your phone, you can immediately apply to and pick up jobs based on your availability.
- Convenience: As one of Los Angeles' largest agency, our large client base allows us to staff you closer to home, and offer additional hours if you'd like more work. And if you ever have a problem, just call our 24/7 Care Pro support line.
- Tools to do your job well: Our caregiver app tells you everything you need to know about your clients, has training reminders for specific conditions, lets you write notes after each care visit, see clients' great feedback on you--and much more.
- Other benefits:
- Health benefits based on eligibility
- Weekly direct deposits
- Generous referral bonus program What we're looking for: Honor hires amazing caregivers to provide non-medical care for older adults. Do you have experience in paid caregiving? Are you compassionate, patient, caring, and reliable? Do you feel a calling to help others? If so, we'd love to hear from you. Our requirements:
- 21 years or older
- California Driver's License or ID
- Minimum of 6 months of paid caregiving experience OR one of the following certifications: CNA, HHA
- Two (2) professional references in senior care
- Negative tuberculosis test (TB) or chest X-ray (we pay for this) Must have skills & qualities:
- Lifting and transferring adults
- Diaper and brief changing
- Bathing and toileting
- Punctual, reliable and professional If you have an HCA, even better! If you have questions, give us a call at . We're here to help! Thank you for caring! """" "" "
Keywords: 4Ever Young Living powered by Honor, Garden Grove , Certified Nursing Assistant Needed, Healthcare , Garden Grove, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!