Internal Medicine Physician
Company: Dao Medical Group
Location: Garden Grove
Posted on: October 26, 2018
Dao Medical Group is a multi-specialty medical center located in Orange County. The facility has over 25 physicians from internal medicine to family practice and multi-specialists. We have been serving the community over 15 years. As part of our continued growth, we are currently seeking a FULL-TIME FEMALE Family Practice/Internal Medicine Physician to join our team.
Location: 9191 Westminster Blvd., Garden Grove, CA 92844
- Doctorate Degree
- Board Certification (Physician)
- CA State Medical License (Physician)
- DEA Certificate (Physician)
- 1 - 3 years of experience required
- Fluent in Vietnamese (preferred)
- Knowledge of basic ER, internal medicine, generalist, occupational medicine and family practice procedures
- EMR proficient DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assess, plan and treat patient needs within an outpatient's setting and triage patients to differentiate between immediate and less urgent care.
- Ensure proper diagnosis, handling, and recovery.
- Order labs, tests, injections, referrals and prescribe medications.
- Perform digital blocks, and regional anesthesia. Perform minor outpatient surgical procedures such as tendon repair, wound closure and management, incision and drainage, and needle biopsy.
- Perform diagnostic and therapeutic procedures such as aspirations and injection of joints, bursas, and cysts. Perform closed reductions of fractures and dislocations.
- Order, collect and perform appropriate laboratory and diagnostic studies, such as routine laboratory tests, EMG, electrocardiograms, and radiological examinations including arthrogram practices, and procedures set forth by the government, Board of Directors, as well as clients.
- May supervise Physician Assistants to assure compliance of all applicable regulations. If applicable, instruct and direct the physician assistant in the assistant's duties, oversee and check the assistant's work and provide general direction to the assistant.
- Consult with other physicians on medical care of patients.
- Communicate patient needs, diagnosis, and course of treatment to the patient, company, as well as other clinical staff and instruct and educate patients about discharge instructions if applicable.
- Create an individualized plan of care based on physical, psychosocial and age specific assessments of the patient, as well as patient's input and history.
- Maintain an adequate patient flow on-site by directing assisting clinical staff.
- Maintain quality assurance of charts and testing.
- Provide accurate and timely documentation to staff, insurance carriers and companies.
- Maintain patient records for clinical use, medical records use, billing use, physicians review, etc.
- Serve as a resource person for other clinical staff.
- Attend required provider meetings.
- Accept and assume responsibility for special projects as they arise and all other duties assigned. Dao Medical Group offers competitive salaries and a wide range of benefits to our full-time employees including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), continuing education, tuition reimbursement, free long term disability coverage, a generous holiday schedule, paid time off and more.
For immediate consideration or to learn more about our company, please call Tom Nguyen at .
Keywords: Dao Medical Group, Garden Grove , Internal Medicine Physician, Healthcare , Garden Grove, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!