Director of Nursing
Location: Garden Grove
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Director of Nursing opportunity with rapidly growing
Hospital/Health Care group! (Garden Grove, CA)This Jobot Job is
hosted by: Marcus CurielAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $120,000 -
$150,000 per yearA bit about us:The Heart & Science of Healthcare.
We use depth of scientific processes and analytical capabilities to
focus on the patients who do not get the right support structures
in the current healthcare system and will deliver savings through
reduced hospitalizations, readmissions, utilization, and lower-cost
care delivery platforms. We seek risk relationships with partners
who desire to make material changes in the delivery structure.We
are growing and looking for a Director of Nursing to join our
team!Why join us?
- Strong reputation in the community.
- Great leadership and company culture.
- Excellent opportunity to join a growing organization.
- Comprehensive benefits & compensation package.Job
- Develop and implement care guidelines that align with our
company's values and mission.
- Manage the nursing staff and ensure that they provide
high-quality care to our clients.
- Implement enhanced care management (ECM) strategies to improve
patient outcomes and reduce healthcare costs.
- Develop key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the
effectiveness of the nursing staff and the care they provide.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure that our clients
receive comprehensive care that meets their needs.
- Ensure that all nursing staff are properly trained and
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of the nursing staff and
provide feedback to improve their skills and knowledge.
- Ensure that all nursing staff are compliant with regulatory
requirements and company policies.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in nursing or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in healthcare or finance
- Experience with ECM and developing care guidelines.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and company policies.
- Ability to develop and implement KPIs to measure the
effectiveness of the nursing staff and the care they
provide.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the
Keywords: Jobot, Garden Grove , Director of Nursing, Executive , Garden Grove, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!