Company: Alera Group
Location: Garden Grove
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Dickerson Insurance Services, an Alera Group Company is
currently seeking an Commercial Lines Account Manager to join their
Property & Casualty team.On May 1, 2018, Dickerson Insurance
Services announced that it has become an Alera Group company.
Through this exciting venture, Dickerson Insurance Services is
pleased to bring a national scope that is paired with our continued
focus on local service. The company remains headquartered on a
spacious campus near historic Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles. In
addition to housing members of our sales team, the corporate office
includes quoting, customer service, underwriting, retention,
renewal, individual sales and large group consulting services. As
Dickerson continues to grow, the core of the business is our
commitment to serving our customers.Are you looking to be part of a
company where you have exciting opportunities to learn, grow and
make a positive impact? Join a team where each employee is
empowered to listen generously, speak straight, collaborate, and
build each other up through mutual accountability and shared
success?If that is what you're looking for, this is your chance to
be part of an amazing organization!Responsibilities
- Rate and endorse policies online.
- File claims.
- Prepare applications and proposals.
- Negotiate on behalf of clients with carriers and other service
- Engage clients and prospects in gathering and preparing renewal
- Education: High school diploma, GED, or equivalent work
experience, required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- CA Property & Casualty License.
- 2+ years of experience in Property & Casualty - Commercial
- Group or Individual Sales experience preferred.
- Experience with Applied EPIC agency management system,
Hartford, Travelers, USLI, Employers, Chubb, AmTrust, and State
Fund rating platform are a plus.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability
to successfully interact at all company levels while maintaining a
high degree of confidentiality.
- Effective communication skills to influence, persuade, and
facilitate in a fast-paced environment. This requires strong
selling skills, including the ability to overcome objections.
- Excellent time management skills to work efficiently under the
time constraints presented by regular, frequent deadlines. Ability
to multi-task with a superlative work ethic and a sense of urgency
for assigned tasks.
- Exceptional ability to work effectively with often-times
demanding brokers, group contacts, and underwriters who may have
conflicting objectives to meet the needs of the client.
- Requires computer and smart device/phone proficiency, including
use of the internet, Word, Excel, Outlook.Equal Opportunity
Employment We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will
be considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status.If you're a California
resident, please read the California Consumer Privacy Act prior to
Keywords: Alera Group, Garden Grove , Account Manager, Executive , Garden Grove, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!