Company: CR&R Incorporated
Location: Garden Grove
Posted on: March 17, 2020
CR&R Incorporated is one of Southern California's most
innovative and successful waste and recycling collection companies,
serving more than 3 million people and over 25,000 businesses
throughout Orange, Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Imperial and
Riverside counties. In addition, we also have operations in AZ, CO,
NV, OR, UT, and WA. Thanks to groundbreaking technologies and
pioneering reclamation programs, we are able to recycle over
500,000 tons of materials each year, creating cleaner communities,
reducing air and water pollution, conserving landfill space and
extending our natural resources. We're striving to make your
neighborhood a better place to live!
Position Overview: The Route Manager role is a key position within
Operations and will work closely with our drivers to organize and
schedule all necessary resources required to accomplish activities.
Responsibilities include daily coordination of operational needs
with the Maintenance team, planning, distribution and monitoring,
and follows-up daily route assignments to ensure customers are
serviced per company standards and agreements.
- Monitors driver and laborer time and attendance, minimizing
overtime and ensuring that drivers do not exceed limits established
by regulatory agencies.
- Reviews weekly demand/volume for routes determines potential
gains from re-routing and recommends re-routes to the routing
- Sets and monitors productivity, service, and safety targets for
each route and driver.
- Ensures that drivers comply with physicals, drug or alcohol
tests, and training required by regulatory agencies.
- Conducts Root Cause Investigations for all incidents, ensuring
consistent discipline and retraining.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 5 years of supervisory experience in a
service-related industry. Excellent written & verbal communication
skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks. Ability to use
multiple programs in the MS Office Suite.
- Solid waste experience, bilingual Spanish & a College Degree
are all a plus.--
- Good physical agility with the ability to lift up 50lbs
- Ability to utilize local highway maps. Able to follow detailed
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with a generous company match
- Employee discount program EEO Statement:C R & R is an equal
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran
status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected
by applicable law.
Keywords: CR&R Incorporated, Garden Grove , Route Manager, Executive , Garden Grove, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!