Mechanic Level A
Company: MV Transportation
Location: Garden Grove
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Responsibilities: Let MV Transportation expand your toolbox! Do
you want a stable career with great and steady pay, a set schedule,
and outstanding benefits?! Would you like to work with a company
that invests in your growth? Then join the MV Transportation team.
Start on the path in under 5 minutes by reading the job description
and submitting your application. MV Transportation is now hiring
experiencedMechanics in your area! Who You Are:As a Mechanic, you
will---perform preventative maintenance, diagnosis, service and
repair of steering, suspension, brakes, engines, transmissions,
differentials, electrical, wheelchair lifts, and air conditioning
systems. Successful applicants must be able to work safely, perform
part analysis on damaged parts and assist in inventory control or
other duties, as necessary.What's in it for YOU:
- Competitive Pay Rates!
- 40 hours a week, not flat rate
- OT as needed over 40 hours
- Full Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental, and 401K plan
- Paid vacation
- Company provided uniform
- Corporate partner discount program
- Career advancement through a national companyDuties include,
but are not limited to the following:
- Diagnoses, examines, and investigates vehicles to determine
causes of defective operation of vehicle systems and
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance of vehicles
- Execute major and minor repairs of defective components.
- Document all activities in MV's Fleet Management System.
- Maintain work environment in an organized and safe condition.
Qualifications: Talent Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Combination of at least five (5) years of apprentice level
verifiable training and experience in automotive or diesel
mechanics, which may include high school mechanics courses and/or a
regional occupational program.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and random
drug testing.During the course of employment, employees may receive
and have access to confidential information. All employees are
expected to respect and maintain the confidentiality of non-public
customer and business records and any other information that MV
classifies as confidential.MV Transportation is committed to as
policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate
against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color,
religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or
mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information
or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal,
state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. - The information
collected by this application is solely to determine suitability
for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics
on applicants. -Where permissible under applicable state and local
law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and
background check after receiving a conditional offer of
Keywords: MV Transportation, Garden Grove , Mechanic Level A, Engineering , Garden Grove, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!