Senior Satellite DSP Subsystems and Algorithms Engineer
Location: Garden Grove
Posted on: February 7, 2020
As a Senior Satellite DSP Subsystems & Algorithms Engineer (Level
5), you will design and develop state-of-the-art, space-based
communication systems for commercial, civil and/or national
security programs. You will actively drive a highly-motivated team
that works with domestic or international customers on their latest
satellite systems.Project assignments typically span the unit life
cycle, from internal trades, concept studies and system definition,
to satellite unit development and test. Candidates will belong to
or lead a systems engineering team interacting with customers,
suppliers, program management, integration and test engineers, and
senior technologists.This position offers relocation based on
candidate eligibility. (Basic relocation is available for internal
candidates, based on candidate eligibility.)Position
- Designing and developing next generation RF and digital
satellite communication systems -
- Developing and verifying multi-rate, fixed-point signal
- Conducting performance analysis of signal processing
- Performing waveform development and characterization
- Performing trade studies
- Supporting integration ant test of our payloads and spacecraft
from unit level through in-orbit operations
- Supporting HDL-level design and verification
- Performing detailed system design and verification
- Leading teams
- Leading IR&D activitiesBoeing -is a Drug Free Workplace
where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing
for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol
when criteria is met as outlined in our policies. -Boeing is the
world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of
commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We
are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers.
Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something
better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.This
position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for
which the US Government requires US Citizenship.Basic (Required)
- Qualified candidates must have demonstrable experience in one
or more of the following: digital communication theory and systems,
digital signal processing (DSP), algorithm design and
implementation, or systems engineering principles.
- 5+ years of experience with Matlab or Simulink.
- 10+ years of experience in Digital Signal Processing or Digital
- 5+ years of experience in systems engineering concepts
(requirements definition, allocation, verification, architecture
design and trade design).
- 5+ years of experience working with FPGAs or ASICs.Preferred
- Experience with lab equipment (oscilloscope, waveform
generator, spectrum analyzer).
- Experience leading teams of engineers.Typical
Education/ExperienceBachelor's 14 or more years' experience,
Master's with 12 or more years' experience or PhD with 9 or more
years' experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree
from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer
science, mathematics, or physics.
Keywords: Boeing, Garden Grove , Senior Satellite DSP Subsystems and Algorithms Engineer, Engineering , Garden Grove, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!