Office Services Workflow Coordinator
Company: Williams Lea
Location: Garden Grove
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Williams Lea is the global provider of skilled business-critical
support services to financial, legal and professional services
firms. We connect people, processes and technology to manage
documents and streamline key operational functions.From our humble
beginnings as a financial printer in London, to our position today
as a global outsourcing leader, our business is built a strong
heritage, great relationships and a talented team. Our 6,000
worldwide employees work onsite at clients and onshore/offshore at
Williams Lea operations providing unrivaled support and helping
clients transform their support operations. With revenues of over
$400 million, Williams Lea is backed by Advent International, one
of the largest global private equity investors.Williams Lea is
hiring for a Workflow Coordinator for our Los Angeles office to
work Monday to Friday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm!This position will require
proof of Covid-19 vaccinationPay: $20.00 hourlyBenefits:
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Domestic Partner Benefits
- Commuter BenefitsThe Office Services Workflow Coordinator is a
member of the on-site Williams Lea Tag team delivering exceptional
customer service at our client locations. Responsibilities include
workflow coordination in one or more of the following areas: mail
distribution, copy services, intake, hospitality, conference room
set-up, reception assistance and other general office services
duties as needed.Job Duties(* denotes an "essential function")
- Coordinate workflow within the team, prioritizing jobs and
delegating duties to associates.
- Assist the team in completing large jobs i.e. large numbers of
reprographics requests, or high volumes of incoming/ outgoing mail
- Ensure team provides outstanding service to clients, while
building strong customer relationships.
- Immediately escalate any operational problems or issues to
Lead, Supervisor or Manager.
- Produce required reports on schedule.
- Provide job intake services as prescribed by manager.
- Read, interpret and understand all print request emails and
- Communicate with manager and client on job or deadline
- Direct Quality Assurance process to maintain efficient workflow
and assure client satisfaction.
- Monitor workflow to ensure jobs are completed efficiently,
accurately and within deadlines.
- Assess incoming requests selecting the best equipment and
resources for successful completion, and load copiers with paper
and toner as needed.
- Make sure that team is following standard operating procedures
at all times.
- Train new employees on policies and procedures.
- Handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and
- Maintain all logs and reporting documentation as required.
- Additional duties as required by client and manager, including
but not limited to set-up conference rooms including audio/visual
equipment, furniture configuration, fax and messenger services and
food/beverages as needed; assist with reception coverage, including
managing multiple phone lines and visitor check-in.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Will assist with month end reports
- Report any facility issues to managerJob Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of three years office service office services
experience preferably in a legal, banking or large corporate
- Experience directing workflow.
- Skilled in the use of fax, mail, phone & and/or digital
- Familiar with general fax, mail and reprographics
- Ability to handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and
- Ability to make independent decisions and use problem-solving
- Capable of demonstrating exemplary work ethics and
professionalism at all times.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality.
- Ability to prioritize work to balance multiple projects and
- Ability to cultivate and maintain effective working
relationships with clients, team members, manager and others
through excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Intermediate computer skills required.
- Must have good organizational skills.
- Professional telephone demeanor.Your safety and well-beingAs we
all continue to deal with the effects of COVID-19, your health and
well-being remain our top priority. In preparation for returning to
our workplaces, the following guidance has been developed with
reference to government, designated authority, as well as feedback
received from employees. This guidance is further supported by our
Wellness site content and external resources to help you manage
through these unprecedented times.Face masksTo supplement social
distancing and where stipulated, everyone is required to wear a
face mask at all times upon entering, and when working within the
building.Social distancingWorkstations and office areas are
continually evaluated to ensure the 2m/6ft social distancing rule
can be applied and adhered to by all employees.It is the policy of
Williams Lea to ensure equal employment opportunity without
discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed,
religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity of expression, marital or
domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status,
genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. Williams
Lea is a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance
Keywords: Williams Lea, Garden Grove , Office Services Workflow Coordinator, Administration, Clerical , Garden Grove, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!