ASSISTANT, OFFICE (FULL-TIME)
Company: Compass Group, North America
Location: Garden Grove
Posted on: March 11, 2020
Posted Date: Jan 3, 2020TEXT TO APPLY: You can now complete your
entire job application for this job via SMS text messaging!Simply
text JOB to 75000 *& search for the *requisition ID number
363793.Click here to learn more.
- We have an opening for a full-time ASSISTANT, OFFICE
- Location: Garden Grove Retail Market - 12640 Knott St. Garden
Grove, CA 92841. /Note: online applications accepted only./
- Schedule: Full-Time; Monday through Friday, 7:30 am - 4:00
- Requirement: Previous experience with Microsoft Office
required. Administrative experience preferred./*Internal Employee
Referral Bonus Available/WE MAKE IT EASY! You can now prerecord
video introductions. Be more than just words on a resume and get in
front of the hiring manager faster. Click here to get a sneak peek
preview.If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning,
you may be interested in joining our team.Canteen is a national
vending machine operating company offering vending, office coffee
service and dining services through a company and franchise network
of over 200 locations in 48 states. Canteens track record of
innovation began in 1929, when company founder Nathaniel Leverone
built his business strategy around three timeless principles:
integrity, customer focus and innovation.Full time associates at
Canteen are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefitsJob SummarySummary: Provides
routine clerical and administrative support by answering
telephones, processing data and maintaining records.Essential
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answers central telephone system and direct calls
- Operates office machines.
- Prepares outgoing mail; sorts and distributes incoming
- Duplicates and distributes materials.
- Composes, types and edits correspondence, reports, memoranda
and other material.
- Opens incoming correspondence and determines appropriate course
of action and priority.
- Maintains an accurate, complete filing system to facilitate
immediate retrieval of any required documents.
- Maintains office supply inventory.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice
industry*Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At
Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates
fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience
without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability,
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other
classification protected by law.Qualified candidates must be able
to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily
with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job
post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential
responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with
this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection
of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or
change the essential functions of the job based on business
necessity. /*Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider
for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a
manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair
Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)./Req ID:
Keywords: Compass Group, North America, Garden Grove , ASSISTANT, OFFICE (FULL-TIME), Administration, Clerical , Garden Grove, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!