Location: Garden Grove
Posted on: January 15, 2020
Posted Date: Jan 6, 2020
TEXT TO APPLY: You can now complete your entire job application for
this job via SMS text messaging!
Simply text JOB to 75000 & search for the requisition ID number
Click to learn more.
- We have an opening for a full-time RECEPTIONIST position.
- Location: Garden Grove Vending - 12640 Knott Street, Garden
Grove, CA 92841. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-Time; Monday through Friday, 7:30 am - 4:00 pm.
No nights or weekends!
- Requirement: Previous Microsoft Office and administrative
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
WE MAKE IT EASY! You can now prerecord video introductions. Be more
than just words on a resume and get in front of the hiring manager
faster. Click to get a sneak peek preview.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be
interested in joining our team.
Canteen is a national vending machine operating company offering
vending, office coffee service and dining services through a
company and franchise network of over 200 locations in 48 states.
Canteen's track record of innovation began in 1929, when company
founder Nathaniel Leverone built his business strategy around three
timeless principles: integrity, customer focus and innovation.
Full time associates at Canteen are offered many fantastic benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: As a Receptionist, you will be the first impression to all
and will operate the switchboard in addition to being the point of
contact for all visitors, making sure guests feel comfortable and
secure throughout their visit. Responsible for establishing a
welcome, warm, and professional atmosphere for all clients,
recruits, customers and employees.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Properly greets and handles visitors with a smile and maintains
eye contact through the entire interaction. Addresses guests and
clients by name whenever possible.
- Answers telephones in a friendly, professional manner, takes
messages with accuracy and appropriately handles or refers
questions and requests.
- Handles on-floor conference room activities, both visually and
by means of the reservations system, being aware of meeting start /
end times, attendees in the room, food and beverage orders, etc.
Advises the appropriate staff members of changes in meeting room
status, special requests, etc.
- Implements established security policies and procedures with
regard to arriving and departing visitors, contractors, delivery
- Acts as a Hospitality Services resource to guests, visitors,
and employees in providing way-finding and amenities within
building, commutation, transportation, community retail,
neighborhood amenities, and organizational information.
- Handles car service requests for visitors and staff
- Communicates requests to the appropriate internal support
departments such as, building maintenance (heating and cooling
issues), IT (computer issues), AV technology (meeting room
technical support), and mail room (package pickups and
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Two to three years of experience in a client service /
reception position within a hospitality or corporate
- Computer skills and knowledge of office
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are
committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on
their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to
race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation.Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity.*Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 364223
Keywords: Canteen, Garden Grove , Receptionist (Full-Time), Administration, Clerical , Garden Grove, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!